RIPACK® 3000 Contents:
- Model 3000 UL Approved Heat Tool
- 26′ UL Approved Hose Assembly
- Securipack fail-safe regulator
- Integrated back-up igniter
- Custom Tool Bag
The RIPACK® 3000 Heat Tool Kit is designed for those that are on the go and are looking for a safe, reliable and powerful tool. Used in various sectors such as agriculture, constructions, manufacturing and transport/logistics industries. This tool even has a built in reserve igniter to ensure you get the job done without any delays!
Features and Benefits
- Powerful: Offering 260,000 BTUs of power, the RIPACK® 3000 can shrink wrap large applications quickly and efficiently. A standard 40″ x 48″ x 60″ pallet can be shrink wrapped in less than 2 minutes!
- Lightweight: The RIPACK® 3000 heat tool only weighs 2.7 lbs.
- Reliable: Its body is made from die-cast aluminum and its nozzle is made from stainless steel to ensure meeting the conditions of a reliable and long-lasting product.
- Safe: No risk of burns thanks to its unique “cold nozzle” design and always 360° free rotation with bare hands, even while in use.
- Flexible: The RIPACK® 3000 offers a choice of 5 extension wands from 0.50 to 2 meters long and adaptable with a single click.