Ripack 3000 Contents:
- Model 3000 UL Approved Heat Tool
- 26′ UL Approved Hose Assembly
- Securipack fail-safe regulator
- Integrated back-up igniter
- Custom Tool Bag
The Ripack 3000 Heat Tool Kit is designed for those that are on the go and are looking for a safe, reliable and powerful tool. Used in various sectors such as agriculture, constructions, manufacturing and transport/logistics industries. This tool even has a built in reserve igniter to ensure you get the job done without any delays!
Features and Benefits
- Powerful: Offering 260,000 BTUs of power, the Ripack 3000 can shrink wrap large applications quickly and efficiently. A standard 40″ x 48″ x 60″ pallet can be shrink wrapped in less than 2 minutes!
- Lightweight: Its sleek design and weight of only 2.7lbs make the 998 perfectly balanced for user comfort. The 998’s ergonomic features and fan-shaped combustor create an even and steady heat pattern for consistent heat shrinking and minimal damage to the shrink film.
- Safe: The 998 is both UL and CE certified and offers numerous safety features while maintaining the durability required for the toughest industrial applications:
-“Dead-man” trigger automatically shuts off the flow of propane and extinguishes the flame when released.
– The Shrinkfast patented combustion cycle allows the flame to burn outside the combustor and keeps the heat tool cool to the touch during operation.
– The UL approved regulator assembly includes an “Excess Flow Device” that stops the flow of propane in case the hose is cut or develops a significant leak.
– The UL approved 25′ hose assembly can withstand up to 300lbs of pressure, making it the most durable hose available in the heat tool industry.
- Flexible: The integrated extension system and the new X-Tender offer unlimited shrink wrapping possibilities for large equipment or difficult to reach areas. The quick disconnect system allows for easy installation and combining any of the 2′, 4′, and 6′ extensions together. No tools required!